Visit RUDOLF at ITMA, Hall 5 stand A207. June 8th through 14th 2023, Milan, Italy.
Geretsried, Germany 21st April 2023 – At ITMA 2023, RUDOLF presents an entirely new strategic perspective that maximizes synergies between advanced product innovation and a tangible reduction of overall environmental impact through a process of "reduce, refocus and rethink".
Since 1922 RUDOLF has been developing and manufacturing chemical auxiliaries for textiles. Rigorous R&D, customer intimacy and obsessive attention to product safety and environmental needs are part of our history. Over the years, they have driven the evolution of product innovations that embody the need for positive change in the world of chemical auxiliaries for textile.
Oliver Kusterle, MD of RUDOLF GmbH explains: “We have been RETHINKING our commitments to the environment and society through the overall REDUCTION of our environmental impact and by REFOCUSING on new processes and renewable raw materials “. He continues: “These are the pillars on which we are building our path to the future”.
- BIONIC FINISH® ECO - An idea borrowed from Mother Nature. Based on proprietary dendrimer technology, RUDOLF strengthens the extended family of unique non-halogenated, APEO-free, fluorine-free DWR formulations suited for different materials and designed for different applications and needs.
- Cycle-free silicone softeners manufactured through RUDOLF’s best technology and that contain less than 0.1 % silicone cycles.
- A completely new and vastly leading approach to bio-based performance and process chemicals. The perfected BIO-LOGIC® range is a step forward and the common denominator is functionality provided by natural, sustainable and renewable raw materials. A few examples of product innovations that are part of this new approach:
- RUCOFIN® GST series (silicone softening with bio-based content)
- RUCOGEN® RCUD (Universal washing agent)
- RUCO®-STAB RCPF (Bleaching stabiliser for cellulosic fibres)
- VEROLAN® RCSQ (Sequestering agent)
- RUDOLF continues its commitment to CYCLE-LOGIC®, the upcycling of post-consumer, disposable and non-returnable plastics into valuable textile chemistry. Recycled PET becomes the raw material for the manufacturing of textile auxiliaries without attacking new, virgin resources.
- A new generation of systems designed to simulate, analyse and measure the environmental impact of a given industrial textile process to then provide insights into the optimization of resources, costs and CO2 emissions.