Chemistry from PET plastic waste
RUDOLF pioneers a new path: the upcycling of post-consumer, disposable and non-returnable beverage PET plastic bottles into valuable textile chemistry.
Recycled PET bottles, in the form of washed flakes, can now be the raw material for the manufacturing of some of our textile auxiliaries without attacking new, virgin resources.
This tremendous innovation falls under the CYCLE-LOGIC® brand, part of RUDOLF Aspirational Chemistry® and a new horizon for the textile and apparel industries.
- Highly wash-resistant hydrophilic properties, absorptive power and soil-release effects
- Easy washing off of pigment and fat-containing soil
- Improvement of synthetic textiles' antistatic properties
- Supple handle (micro touch effect)
- Most effective avoidance of backstaining by indigo
- Highest dispersing power for unfixed indigo dyestuff
- Versatile and suitable for many steps in denim garment processing
- Stable and easy-to-dose formulation
- Confers durable hydrophilic properties
- High dispersing and emulsifying power
- Improved crease recovery
- Confers durable softness