RUCOLASE® DWS is a powder-based innovation that offers a synergistic double bioabrasion effect to achieve captivating dry stone wash effects on denim. RUCOLASE® DWS eliminates the need for pumice stones and its exceptional formula draws its power from two extensively researched components:
The fully biodegradable abrasive is made from cellulose and lignin derived from the up-cycling of natural waste. Latest generation granulated enzyme designed for low temperature stone washing.
RUCOLASE® DWS provides increased abrasion on the denim surface, resulting in the coveted Salt & Pepper denim aesthetic, characterised by elegant blue and white grooves.
- Works in near dry conditions
- Innovative breakthrough: Introduces the groundbreaking and patented RUDOLF technology with biodegradable micro-abrasives derived from natural debris, revolutionising denim stone-wash effects
- The use of pumice stone is no longer required
- Completely free from sand and silica compounds. Achieve a highly attractive and authentic appearance through heavy abrasion of the denim surface
- Significantly reduce wastewater sludge
Improve your denim processing with the exceptional performance of RUCOLASE® DWS - where innovation and sustainability meet in perfect harmony.